Wednesday, December 5, 2007
  Are You Serious?
Okay, I am the type of person who thinks people that rely on facebook for information are ridiculous, but something happened the other day that really pissed me off, and honestly I am embarrassed to say it.

My boyfriend's best friend recently broke up with his girlfriend, and me, being the polite person I can be, wrote her a facebook message asking if she was ok and if she wanted to get coffee...nothing but nice right?? Well, she (a 25 year old girl) DE-friended me on facebook! And for what ? Being associated with her ex? How rude.

But honestly, I am more mad at myself for letting FACEBOOK piss me off. I have written before about how annoying it is when people change there status to MARRIED and all of a sudden everyone is talking "Your getting married!" and everyone starts to talk...wow.

I want to get off facebook just because I feel juvenille using it, but its so fun to see old friends and bull-sh*t with new ones etc. I don't know. It is just crazy how these new media outlets can effect the way I feel and what others feel. I don't know if this is a good thing or not?

That is all for now.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This blog is a companion piece to CCJN4394:Media Effects taught by Dr. J. Richard Stevens at Southern Methodist University.

Archives
August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / August 2008 /

Links
  • CCJN4394 Syllabus
  • Author login

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]