Monday, December 3, 2007
  How would you feel...
Okay, so I was watching my normal tv programs thinking about minorities etc... The shows were Will and Grace, Friends, and Sex and the City...in each of these I noticed a common aspect. EVERYONE is WHITE! I can't believe I didn't notice this before. I mean, I wonder what someone of a diffferent color other than white thinks of these shows...Or maybe it is not that big of a deal. I just wonder, if I were black or hispanic, if I would watch these shows. Does it even matter ? I need to ask some of my friends that aren't white to find out. I just thought that was odd.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This blog is a companion piece to CCJN4394:Media Effects taught by Dr. J. Richard Stevens at Southern Methodist University.

Archives
August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / August 2008 /

Links
  • CCJN4394 Syllabus
  • Author login

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]