Tuesday, September 25, 2007
  Demolition Man
I saw this movie when I was maybe nine or ten. My cousin was rambling on about how much he loved this movie, granted he was eight years older than me. So one time when I was at his house we watched it. I can honestly say I remember like three things about it. One was that Wesley Snipes is the man character. Two is that at one point where he is fighting "the bad guys" he takes one of their eyeballs out with a pen. It horrified me! Like as bad as horrifying can get, horrified me. For like a year I always thought of that when I was that certain pen he used, or when something specific about eyeballs came into my mind. So I completely surpassed the whole meaning of the movie! It was supposed to be a great action movie with a few gory scenes to spice it up. But all can remember was how sick I got seeing that eyeball on a pen. Was that REALLY necessary?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This blog is a companion piece to CCJN4394:Media Effects taught by Dr. J. Richard Stevens at Southern Methodist University.

Archives
August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / August 2008 /

Links
  • CCJN4394 Syllabus
  • Author login

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]