Sunday, September 23, 2007
  YOUTUBE is the key
I missed the boat on the whole YOUTUBE thing and I am pissed. I am reading bio’s on up and coming singers and how they made it in this business…and now its all about the YOUTUBE.

Marie Digby (new artist) was discovered by all of the videos she posted up on YOUTUBE. I don’t even know how to put a video up on YOUTUBE! I know I need to be more sufficient with my computer skills, not only for my journalism career, but for my music career.

It is frustrating to not know how to do something that may help further my career, or at least spread the word of my music. YOUTUBE can not be that tough is all these people are doing it! I am pretty embarrassed it has taken me this long to attempt to put my music up there. Ah well, better late than never. I spend so much time looking at YOUTUBE videos myself, I think it would be really awesome to do that with some of my performances singing.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This blog is a companion piece to CCJN4394:Media Effects taught by Dr. J. Richard Stevens at Southern Methodist University.

Archives
August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / August 2008 /

Links
  • CCJN4394 Syllabus
  • Author login

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]